The FE4P50Q (5,000lb capacity), FE4P60Q (6,000lb capacity), and FE4P70Q (7,000lb capacity) Four Wheel Lithium-Iron Phosphate (LiFe4OP) Forklifts are highly efficient, durable Lithium-iron forklifts. They are designed for indoor and outdoor applications. The mast system, front/rear axles and chassis are engineered to be tough like an Internal Combustion Engine (ICE) forklift, but with all the advantages of Lithium-iron. AC drive technology is used to achieve high performance with low operating and maintenance costs. You can greatly increase your work productivity with these quiet, very low maintenance, ultra-smooth, lithium-iron forklifts, according to NOBLELIFT North America.
Easy operation and great visibility
- The large, ergonomic cab and user-friendly design ensure operator comfort throughout the entire work shift.
- Deluxe suspension, fully adjustable seat reduces vibration to the driver to effectively reduce driver fatigue for all sizes of operators.
- Ergonomic U-shaped steering wheel with knob, together with hydraulic controls, provide comfortable and effortless operation.
- Ratchet parking brake allows the truck to safely park on a slope of 15%.
- Mast layout is optimized for a wide view and clear visibility while operating. Intelligent buffering when descending to the ground, effectively protecting the ground and cargo from damage.
Superior design and performance
- The drive system’s horizontal fan-shaped axle and large transmission, coupled with the battery location and long wheelbase (67 inches), provide superior stability. The system is powered by a maintenance-free AC drive motor.
- The steering axle with shock mitigation system is designed to protect the vehicle and prolong the service life of the forklift. It also provides the operator with smooth driving comfort.
- Large ergonomically designed LED display provides easy control and operation while providing truck status information: parking brake, the driving direction and speed, the hour meter and the fault code.
- Large-diameter, solid pneumatic tires ensure comfortable driving for outdoor and indoor use.
- Lifting motor location allows trucks to work in applications where there is water on the ground.
- The controller assembly location provides easy maintenance and excellent ventilation.
High efficiency and safe lithium power
NOBLELIFT uses Lithium-Iron Phosphate batteries, the longest lasting and safest lithium-ion battery available. Our Lithium-iron Phosphate LiFe4OP batteries are equipped with a Battery Management System (BMS), thermal management system, and an automotive-grade DC high-voltage control system. BMS manages charging and discharging data to ensure safety throughout its life cycle.
FE4P50Q-60Q-70Q forklifts have a 10-year or 20,000 hours warranty on the lithium-iron battery.
Advantages of lithium-iron power
Fast-charging maintenance-free Lithium-Iron Phosphate (LiFe4OP) battery is fully charged in 2-3 hours. The battery can be opportunity charged during user breaks and during shift changes which allows the truck to run continuously through multi-shift operations. No battery changes are necessary.
Lithium-ion batteries have a 3x longer lifespan than lead-acid batteries. They can be charged and discharged more times before they need to be replaced, saving you money in the long run.
Lithium-ion batteries are also more environmentally friendly than lead-acid batteries. They don’t contain any toxic materials and can be recycled.
There are many other advantages of Lithium-ion batteries over lead acid batteries, but these are some of the most important ones. Lithium-iron battery-powered forklifts provide an excellent return on investment.
To see a “Total cost of Ownership” comparison of Lithium-iron -vs- Lead Acid -vs- Internal combustion, along with an expanded view of Lithium-iron -vs- Lead Acid advantages, visit https://bit.ly/3B9NZQe.
NOBLELIFT® North America (www.nobleliftna.com) is a global leader in Lithium technology. The company manufactures a comprehensive range of high-performance, low-maintenance manual and electric equipment with more than 200 categories and around 30 series of each product. Its products are designed to meet different application demands and are well accepted by our customers in more than 100 countries and regions in Europe, America, Asia, Africa, and more.
Products include sit-down forklifts, narrow aisle forklifts, walkie-stackers, order pickers, electric pallet trucks, scissor lifts, tuggers, scrubbers, lift tables, manual pallet jacks, and more. Noblelift® North America builds tough, durable lift trucks that deliver high productivity, low total cost of ownership, easy serviceability, and advanced ergonomic features; accompanied by outstanding parts, service, and training support.
For more information, visit www.nobleliftna.com.